CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

What Is There To Say......Life Is Awesome.


Just wanted to post 1 fantastic truth
............................... I GRADUATE TONIGHT....................................
Can anyone say pumped up. I am so(x20,000 O's) Excited. I am a little nervouse but just the normal stuff such as falling flat on my face or tripping or running into someone but hey, life goes on. Well I can say one amazing thing about tonight is that our commencment is on the football feild (Ahhhh Just like in the movies) Another great thing is that all of my family is going to be there(Excluding the nephews and niece's = ( .....My Brother Jason And His Wife Kelly, My Sister Mandy and her Husband Steve, My Sister Jamie My brother Tad and of course my parents!!!!!! Oh and Jeff's going to be there. Well anyways I just felt the need to blog about my graduation..............................Wish me Luck.

GO CLASS OF 2009!


No comments: