CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

So late.


I just realized the time......Tick Tock Tick Tock go's our grandfather clock, With an occasional
BONG or 12, which is what reminds me of the time. I'm not quite sure when this clock arrived and how I missed it coming through the door but I certainly can't miss the noise. Tonight was crazy at work and
I could do without another night like tonight. It is officially mothers day and I still have to make my Mom a card. I hope some others are unprepared. Well I must go due to droozey eye's and sudden ramblings but, Have a great Mothers Day.
Good Night Everybody!
Oh and here's just a pretty picture of
who I'm nominating as mother of the year!

2 comments:

The Dillenbecks said...

Hey Jo. I'm now your follower. :)

The Dillenbecks said...

Oh and you're right, I would nominate her for mother of the year too!