CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Long Time Coming......

OK so it's been a while but I've had alot going on. I had Graduation plans and Wedding Plans and just a crazy couple of months. So today is my LAST Friday of High school ever! Next week I'm here Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and then I'm exempt from finals WOOOHOOO! If I think about it to much I would cry, but, It is one of the most exciting things that has ever happened in my life. That is besides me being engaged, That's right I said ENGAGED. It happened on the 3rd of April and it was perfect. I had always told Jeff if at first it wasn't right it was try, try again. But I never thought in back of my work by a dumpster would be the perfect place. Thanks again to T.O and M.B for letting me leave work early!!!!!!! So anyways here's count down- - - - - - - - -

13 Days Until Graduation.
&
358 Days Until My Wedding

Congrats and I'll Miss You Class Of 2009

No comments: