CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Senior.

So I've decided that being a Senior is........... AWESOME! I should have been a Senior all of my high school career. I don't know what it is that makes teachers and staff at good ol' NHS treat us so amazingly, Is it that they never have to see us again? Or is it that they love us and are excited their teachings lead to something? Well anyways I won't ponder that to long. At this point everyone is probably wondering what brings up these questions, and what exactly are they doing to treat us amazing, well let me tell you. This morning 1st block Mrs. McKeel made us waffles and let us watch T.V. all morning! During seminar Seniors didn't need passes to go anywhere and could pretty much rome the halls as we pleased. And my 2nd and final block our teacher Mr. Carrington bought donuts and juice and let us do whatever on the computers....... AHHHH........... Lets just say Senior days are the best. Well that's all i have to say at the moment But Just to FYI, ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!


Oh and one final note. Underclassmen had to serve us!

No comments: