CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Broadway!

Tomorrow I'm going to see a Broadway play! Wicked! And We get front row seats. I am SO excited I here its amazing.

We Have a little over 200 people in my Senior Class and we all get to go.

One of my fellow Seniors parents were actually the ones that paid for it. Our agenda includes,
Taking Chartered Buses to Chicago

Eating Lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe

Go to Wicked

Walking around Chicago for a little while

Than getting back on the buses to head home where we will receive good boxed dinners so we won't get hungry.


I am not only happy but I am very grateful. That was very nice of his parents not only for setting it up but for stopping to think that everyone should be able to go if they had money or not.


This is going to be a great experience. Not only because we don't have to pay for anything, but because it is going to be one thing that I will always remember about my Senior Year getting to do a couple more amazing things with my Senior Class.


So with no Names being said Thank-You. You are going to give me an experience I may have never gotten a chance to experience.


Oh Ps: We Get Front Row Seats!

2 comments:

Michelle Burry said...

Have a great time, Jo! And, don't forget to take *lots* of pictures! =)

Hi, I'm Jenny said...

Are you kidding, Joanna! You're right, this one is going to go down in the memory books. You are going to love, LOVE it!! Have fun! :D