CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

NEW YEAR

As my friend mentioned in her blog "a scrapaddicts ramblings" I too normally stay home for New Years Eve. But not this year........Me and my boyfriend of 3 years are heading out to one of our friends houses for what I can imagine as a "crazy drunken hug filled night." But of course I will not be doing such things because I am only a meer 18 and would get in big trouble! Well maybe one drink hehehehe. I mean it is New Years! But as I was saying whenever our friends get drunk there is tons of hugging involved.
They actually go through something I like to call the 3 stages.
Stage 1- Hate the world and all it entitles
Stage 2- Love everyone and everything in the room
Stage 3- Sick Stage (You know)
To be honest I would rather not even go out there. There is something about being with my family when the ball drops that makes tear up. Maybe I'm to old fashioned but I would rather be home with my family then being out with drunken retards. But I love my boyfriend and he really wants to go out there and we always do what I want so I feel like I owe this to him. Plus maybe Its time I start going to more parties it could be fun!
New Step
New Age
New Year
I'm ready to try!
Oh by the way I am about 5 months away from Graduating!

1 comment:

Michelle Burry said...

Jo, have a safe and happy New Year's celebration tonight. See you next year! ;)