CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Shopping


Ahh Beautiful Christmas time. I love it!

I finished up my christmas shopping yesterday and boy oh boy was it crazy, I waited in tons of lines, bought tons of gifts and of course spent a ton of money. But i'm not complaining I love Christmas and anyone who talks to me can tell you it's true. I love buying people gifts it makes me feel good that I can do something for the people I love. I somtimes get mad because my parents always act for practical stuff such as socks and dress shirts, sense when do people ask for what they need for christmas I always thouhgt it was what you wanted, not what you needed! But according to my mom when you get older thats what you do, but I can tell you right now I can never see myself doing that.
.......Anyways.......

I had a very hard desicion to make yesterday. How much to spend on my brothers and sisters.

What makes this desicion so hard is that fact that you cant spend a ton of money on one and then a misley amount on the other thats just rude! SO after thinking long and hard I decided to spend $40 each. Lucky Ducks! I should dearly be loved after this christmas.....DEARLY! Well I better get to work so I can remake all that cash I spent.

Have a wondwerful day, and if I don't write again before Christmas I hope you have a Merry one.

1 comment:

jeri hoag said...

Joanna, you're so funny! Your brothers and sisters are lucky! ;) Have a wonderful Christmas, my friend!