CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Working Girl......

Work, work, work and more work that's been my life lately. I've worked 10 out of the 15 days possible. I know some people work more and some people don't have work at all and I shouldn't be complaining but it's exhausting! I think my feet are even swollen! OK so most are thinking really, honestly, come on now. BUT it's true! At my job we don't sit we don't work at a desk we help customers, put product out and deal with somewhat over reactant customers. For example the other day I had one crazy very rude lady...... In fact that's what we'll call her Mrs. Rude.

Me: Hi can I help you?

Mrs. Rude: Yes I would like to return these.

Me: Actually we can't return paper because it is not in a package. I'm sorry.

Mrs. Rude: Are you serious! Well I cant print on this paper what to you expect me to freakin do with it!

Me: I'm really sorry Ma' am that's just our return policy.

Mrs. Rude: What Return Policy!?!?!? I didn't see any return Policy!

Me: Its printed right here at the bottom of the receipt, and posted right here at both the registers.

Mrs. Rude: (while stomping away) Whatever, I don't know what you expect me to do with it then you can just keep the freakin paper then I have nothing to do with it! (Throwing it down)

This is a true story. And I must ask, why are people so rude! why can't people just be nicer? What makes people so mean? And I must say, I hope she never comes back. I would rather 12 nice customers instead of 600 evil ones.

Till Later-JoAnna

No comments: