CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

House Hunting.......

So Jeff and I have been searching all over the place for a cute small starter home with great potential and the price tag to match, and let me tell you house hunting is difficult. With our price range everything we look at has to have a little cosmetic work but we are guaranteed to find something that is perfect for us to start our new life in. Some people say we are just to picky but I say we just know what we want. I mean, is a nice home not in the ghetto with enough rooms to have a my scrapbooking room, Jeff's man cave and a bedroom too much to ask for????? I don't think so! And I am determined to find it. With our wedding being 94 days away we have alot of searching to do but bi-golley were going to do it! Well I am at work and just thought I would go on a small rampage...... SO much love to ya all.
-JoAnna

No comments: