CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Closing Time


I QUIT!


I am so very proud of myself I quit My job at AWS as File Clerk And I feel like the world has been lifted off of my shoulders. I really just couldn't take it anymore. $7.50 just doesn't cut it for stacks an stacks of paper and driving a gazillion miles.

OK so maybe not exactly a gazillion but a lot. Anyways, nobody ever told me it would be so hard to quit a job you hate...... But it is! I must have walked past my boss's office 10 times before going in and saying what I had to say. After a few foolish tears. And some questions ( on her part) I was told this would be considered my 2 weeks and she would search for somebody new. YAY!!!

Final Day Of work at the paper Factory

11-26-2008

No comments: