CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

High School Confedential

I am in school right now bored out of my mind! I am actually in Digital Production which is fun only if you have something to do. My teacher is a gazillion years old and is just waiting for someone to hand him a bucket to kick. The Computers are pretty nice I have one of those new apple computers with a screen bigger than the black board it's pretty sweet. I can't wait to get out of here honestly. But the only thing about that, is when I leave here I have to go to work. Not fabulous Pages In Time (which by the way is the all American dream job) But my other job, where I am honestly not sure of my job title....What Is It???? I file alot that's like all I ever do. Man! What is that called it is on the tip of my tongue..... File manager? No! Secretary of Files? No! I got it File Clerk. Of course they try to make it 2 words to make me feel better but everyone knows what a clerk is....Ya you know! Anyways I hope my high school degree helps me get a better job than a file clerk. I graduate On May, 21 of 2009, So I guess we will See soon.

As you probably guessed from my previous statement I am Officially a Senior.......Yup that's me. Do you know What Senoritas is???? I think I've had it sense 6Th grade......HEHEHE.
Anyways I think my teacher is glaring at me which probably means I should get off and act like I'm working. Wait maybe he's sleeping?!?!?!?!?!?
Well Till Next Time.

No comments: